Sunday, May 1, 2011

AN ONLINE BANK ACCOUNT: ALERTPAY

AlertPay is a free to join internet payment service allowing you to send and receive money online. It is a Canadian based company that was established June 19, 2005...

Some people say that AlertPay is a scam because some of the businesses using AlertPay became scams. However, AlertPay is like an online bank, it cannot guarantee that the businesses that use it will remain legitimate. As long as AlertPay pays me my money when I ask for it, I would consider it a good payment processor. I have received two checks and several bank transfers from them. I have also sent a few enquiries to them and each time their replies were prompt...

AlertPay is an alternative to PayPal… & fortunately, it offers its services in Pakistan… Sites like AlertPay & PayPal work as a gate between Sites through which you Earn Money & your Bank Account/Credit Card… So, first of all, create a Personal Starter Account on AlertPay… & don’t hesitate in giving your Address & Bank Account/Credit Card Details…

0 comments: